- Homes for Sale
- 5,900 Sq Ft
- 7 full, 2 half
Lakefront home with top rated Winter Park schools! Enjoy the secluded serenity and spectacular views of this custom built home on 1.7 beautifully landscaped acres along Lake Martha. The home has 5 bedrooms all with private baths and huge closets, two half baths, billiards rooms, downstairs study, upstairs study, theater room, exercise room, two laundry rooms and more. The downstairs master suite boasts a sitting area, double vanity sinks, dual shower heads, custom cabinetry, private entrance to the lanai and a dedicated zoned air conditioning/heating unit. The open floor features a fireplace, surround sound speakers and Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. Create in your chefâ€™s kitchen complete with built in appliances and double ovens then serve your masterpieces in the dining room with triple tray ceiling and wainscoting. Two second story balconies allow you to enjoy your personal paradise from a higher vantage point. The downstairs sliding glass doors recess to expand the living area to the screened lanai complete with summer kitchen, ceiling fans and view of your private boat dock. Need storage? The attached 3 car garage, detached RV garage, custom pantry, and closets galore offer plenty of space for your toys. Trinity Preparatory School is on the other side of Lake Martha. Bring your boat and start enjoying lakefront living today!
- Approx Living Area: 5,900 SqFt
- Approx Total Living Area SqFt: 8,701
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2001
- Lot Size: 74,308 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Description: Boat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, RV Garage
- Rooms: 10
- Interior: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Other Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- Fireplace: 1, Gas, Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Roof: Tile
- Exterior Description: Balcony, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating Fuel: Central, Zoned
- Utility Information: Electricity Connected, Gas, Public
- Pets Allowed: Yes 0
- Bedroom 2: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Game Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room
- County: Orange
- Subdivision: lakeside terrace
- Original Price: $1,595,000
- Annual Property Taxes: $13,096
Directions: Aloma Ave to Hall Rd head south on Hall & turn left on Ridge Way. Ridge Way dead ends at Shorecrest. Right turn on Shorecrest, 4631 is on left. View the other estate homes along Shorecrest Dr located if you turn left instead of right off Ridge Way.
Listing courtesy of DOVER INTERNATIONAL CO., INC.
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.